Monday, April 29, 2013

365 Recap #14

096/365
[day 96 :: april 14 :: canon rebel xsi :: pse 11]
Have you guys seen Game of Thrones? If not, get HBO and watch it. Soooo worth it. Anyway, we are huge fans here, especially Brian. For Christmas he recieved a Game of Thrones cookbook. Yep, that’s right. This would be the Breakfast at Winterfell and lemme say, it was FANTASTIC. That’s a soft boiled egg there, didn’t know there was such a thing...but it was good!

097/365
[day 97 :: april 15 :: htc incredible 2 :: pixlr xpress]
I thought the clouds looked awesome...so I took a picture. :)

098/365
[day 98 :: april 16 :: htc incredible 2 :: pixlr xpress]
I was sick this day and thus didn’t take a picture. But, you know me I like to substitute my “empty” days with fillers. I’ve been feeling motivated recently (with my jogging/training), so I used an old photo and a quote I liked. I actually did this completely on my phone with Pixlr Xpress - it was fun!

099/365
[day 99 :: april 17 :: htc incredible 2 :: pixlr xpress]
This was a crazy week, all sorts of weather. The first landscape road picture (above) it was gorgeous out. Then with this one we have dreary rain, which is not so bad, but the next day...

100/365
[day 100 :: april 18 :: htc incredible 2 :: pixlr xpress]
...SNOW. It’s not so bad here...and it wasn’t so bad in general. I just feel that any sort of snow mid April is ridiculous. I mean, I live in the midwest, so I know it happens, but it’s still ridiculous. Oh and today is 100 days! :)

101/365
[day 101 :: april 19 :: htc incredible 2 :: pixlr xpress]
Kitty! For real, that’s his name! He’s my friend’s cat and a big sweetie! I had pictures of her other cat, an orange gal named Joy, but they were super blurry. Prior to this, Missy and I had a little girls night and went out for dinner and drinks. Fun times! :)

IMAG1656_20130424114941897
[day 102 :: april 20 :: htc incredible 2 :: pixlr xpress]
Late night, last minute shot. Ha! Sometimes I literally don’t remember to take my photo until I’m already lying in bed. Oh well, I still like it. :)

----------

No comments:

Post a Comment