Tuesday, February 5, 2013

365 Recap #4

Hey all!  It's been a little longer than I'd prefer BUT I have been keeping up with my photo-a-day.  On my phone, of course, but still.  The documentin' is going great! :)  I'm going to try to aim for 2 pictures on my Canon each week, yea...that seems doable. 

Day 19/376
[day 19 :: jan 27 :: HTC droid incredible 2 :: pixlr xpress]

Day 20/365
[day 20 :: jan 28 :: HTC droid incredible 2 :: pixlr xpress]
There were a couple of days where it was cra-zy foggy, so on my commute I stopped and took this.  I even got out of my car. I know, you are shocked by my dedication.

Day 21/365
[day 21 :: jan 39 :: HTC droid incredible 2 :: pixlr xpress]
My bedside water glass, ha!  Okay, I know it's totally a silly (ie. stupid) picture, but it actually turned out kinda pretty.  Does anyone else love using mason jars as drinking glasses?

Day 22/365
[day 22 :: jan 30 :: HTC droid incredible 2 :: pixlr xpress]
Someone take me to Ireland.  Please?

Day 23/365
[day 23 :: jan 31 :: HTC droid incredible 2 :: pixlr xpress]
snowy day.

Day 24/365
[day 24 :: feb 1 :: HTC droid incredible 2 :: pixlr xpress]
Omg, please accept my apologies for this photo.  The day got away from me and this was all I had. Seriously, sorry.

Day 25/365
[day 25 :: feb 2 :: HTC droid incredible 2 :: pixlr xpress]
I like sushi, especially sushi with eel and avocado.  YUM.  After enjoying some saki along with the sushi, we took in a show and some night life down in Des Moines.  It was lots of fun!  

Day 26/365
[day 26 :: feb 3 :: HTC droid incredible 2 :: pixlr xpress]
View of downtown Des Moines from our hotel room. 

Day 27/365
[day 27 :: feb 4 :: HTC droid incredible 2 :: pixlr xpress]
I warned you!  Again, don't care 'cuz he's so damn cute. 

Day 28/365
[day 28 :: feb 5 :: HTC droid incredible 2 :: pixlr xpress]
You can see BOTH of our stoplights in this photo.  Are you impressed? :)

----

Sorry for the belated update, hopefully I'll be more prompt this week, but no promises as I'm the queen of procrastination.

xo, Kassie


No comments:

Post a Comment