Sunday, January 20, 2013

365 Recap #2

Day 7/365
[day 7 :: january 15 :: droid incredible 2 :: pixlr express]
I'm not going to lie, it was a busy week.  This is one of those photos where I'm like shoot, it's 10 pm and I haven't done my daily photo yet.  Then my eye catches a glimpse of gold off to the side.  Oh, perfect!  I'll take a macro of the most adorable necklace in the whole world!  Haha!  In all seriousness though, I do love macros and I absolutely love this necklace. I wear it almost everyday. :P

Day 8/365
[day 8 :: january 16 :: incredible 2 :: pixlr express]
This was long day number three of the week AND since I had a super productive and satisfying day I rewarded myself with a nice long soak.  There are lots of ugly/outdated things about the house we rent, but I just love those tiles!


DAY 9/365
[day 9 :: january 17 :: incredible 2 :: pixlr express]
What woman doesn't love getting her hair done?  I don't know, some probably.  Personally, it's one of my favorite ways to treat myself.  (Treat yo'self!  ...Parks & Rec anyone?)  I've been wanting some ombre hair for awhile and I finally got it.  It turned out so great!  Quite frankly this photo doesn't do it justice, oh well!

Day 10/365
[day 10 :: january 18 :: incredible 2 :: pixlr express]
This was another one of those "oh shoot it's late and I need my picture" days.  Luckily I have a super cute dog for when I slack off. 

Day 11/365
[day 11 :: january 19 :: incredible 2 :: pixlr express]
Brian and I had a great saturday and I have no clue why I didn't get a better picture from earlier in the day.  We headed to the nearest large town and saw a movie (Les Mis - it was fantastic!), ran some errands and ate some dinner.  Oh, and went on a search for a new couch, but no luck yet!  Then we made it home in time for the Wild season opener (finally!) and had some friend's over for some junk food and beer.  It was a blast. Oh...and did I mention the Wild won?  Yea, they won, no big.  :P

Day 12/365
[day 12 :: january 20 :: icredible 2 :: pixlr express]
I literally took this about 15 minutes ago....on my phone!  Sometimes I'm impressed with the decent quality of phone pictures.  Sure it's not perfect, but still pretty awesome.  Brian thought it would look cool (his words) if we set all of our wine corks on the kitchen window sill.  I don't know if it looks cool or not, but for anyone who walks into our kitchen it looks like we are some major wino's. Ha!  (In our defense these have been collected over the past year!)

-----

In other, related, news I'm going to try to use my canon for my photos all next week.  Hopefully, I can stay dedicated and get it done.

Have a great Sunday!
-Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment